Dan James is already falling into a special group of players who can put fear into opponents before a ball has even been kicked.
The Welsh wonder is in action tonight for his country against Hungary a Euro 2020 qualifier.
And ahead of the game Hungary boss Marco Rossi has been raving about the Manchester United winger.
Rossi was quoted by The Mirror: “James is a player that is playing with a motor bicycle because he is really fast.
“I have never seen someone in the last period as fast as him, maybe Mbappe. He’s unbelievable.”
James has exceeded all expectations at Manchester United this season and become a regular starter.
When he signed, most had expected that it might take him a couple of seasons to really make an impact.
After scoring on his debut against Chelsea, it became quickly apparent that James has the quality to back up his pace.
An assist against Liverpool highlighted his game breaking ability and he is building a reputation for himself.
It has been a while since Manchester United had a player that put fear into opponents for club and country.
In one way, that’s all we want from an attacking signing, a player who can devastate opposing teams and put them on the back foot before a ball has even been kicked.
- Paul Pogba congratulates Danny Welbeck on comeback goal
- Five wins from five Premier League games will secure United top four place
- The case for Manchester United pursuing reported target Ismael Bennacer
- Why Manchester United can pencil in a date for Teden Mengi’s first team debut
- Dishon Bernard shows how he has been training amid hopes for United call-up