There has not been much wrong with Harry Maguire’s performances since he joined Manchester United.
So he must be wondering how it is he has only won one out of four matches.
Maguire was part of the United side which drew 1-1 at Southampton.
The £80 million star signing sent a message to supporters earlier today, expressing how he felt after the draw.
Maguire also praised fellow new boy Dan James, who now has three goals in four games to start the season.
Maguire is now off with England on international duty, along with Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford.
The first match when he returns is against Maguire’s former side Leicester at Old Trafford.
He will be looking forward to that one especially, and desperate not to lose. As are we all.
Lets hope United’s players use the frustration at the poor start to the season to fuel an improved run of results when the Premier League resumes.
- 10 years after failed Manchester United move, Adem Ljajic is linked with another Premier League club
- Dan James could be a Manchester United fringe player next season and that is no bad thing
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v FC Copenhagen
- Who is reported Manchester United target Alex Meret?
- Reaction to report Tahith Chong loan could be two-years long