There has not been much wrong with Harry Maguire’s performances since he joined Manchester United.
So he must be wondering how it is he has only won one out of four matches.
Maguire was part of the United side which drew 1-1 at Southampton.
The £80 million star signing sent a message to supporters earlier today, expressing how he felt after the draw.
Maguire also praised fellow new boy Dan James, who now has three goals in four games to start the season.
Maguire is now off with England on international duty, along with Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Jesse Lingard and Marcus Rashford.
The first match when he returns is against Maguire’s former side Leicester at Old Trafford.
He will be looking forward to that one especially, and desperate not to lose. As are we all.
Lets hope United’s players use the frustration at the poor start to the season to fuel an improved run of results when the Premier League resumes.
- Hannibal Mejbri makes Manchester United under-18s debut
- Solskjaer improves in-game management with changes to take United into top four
- Manchester United’s two best players against Leicester City
- Two Manchester United players who struggled against Leicester City
- Manchester United fans react to Tahith Chong’s performance