Manchester United trio Fred, Matteo Darmian and Dean Henderson will join the club’s tour in Singapore, The Telegraph reports.
United head to Singapore after this week’s clash with Leeds.
We play Romelu Lukaku’s suitors Inter Milan on July 20.
Resolution and raised eyebrows
We asked this week if there would be a positive update on Fred joining the tour.
Getting the £47 million midfielder in is a big boost for the Brazilian, who had a tricky first season at United.
Like Matteo Darmian, he was said to have missed the start of the tour for personal reasons.
Darmian joining the tour raises eyebrows because it appears he has no future at United.
The Italy international is surplus to requirements after Aaron Wan-Bissaka’s arrival.
Perhaps he can hold talks directly with Inter while in Singapore.
Dean Henderson will become the fifth United goalkeeper to join the tour, along with David de Gea, Sergio Romero, Lee Grant and Joel Pereira.
He had been expected to agree a loan deal with Sheffield United, but so far there has been no progress.
The trio heading out to Singapore will take the number of United players on tour up to 31.
- Odion Ighalo sends message to Manchester United fan about his future
- Seven top class Manchester United combinations we’ve barely seen yet
- Andreas Pereira says he wants to stay at United
- Why provisional UEFA plans can benefit Manchester United over rivals
- Report: Manchester United still ready to go ‘all in’ on Jadon Sancho