Cristiano Ronaldo shares first picture at at home with baby daughter
This has been a tough and tragic week for Cristiano Ronaldo and his family after he announced one of their newborn twins had died.
Ronaldo asked for privacy at that time and he was given personal time off to deal with the tragedy in midweek and missed the team’s visit to Liverpool.
Liverpool fans kindly gave a minute’s applause in the seventh minute of the game, showing respect, and Ronaldo wrote on Instagram today, “Me and my family will never forget this moment of respect and compassion.”
Now Ronaldo is back home with his partner Georgina Rodriguez and their five children, including newborn baby girl.
Manchester United’s top goalscorer shared a happy family picture, showing how the newborn baby girl is allowing them to heal.
Ronaldo wrote, ‘now it is time to be grateful to the life that we’ve just welcomed into the world’.
Ronaldo was back in training for Manchester United today too, pictured with his teammates on a sunny day at Carrington preparing for the weekend’s game.
He is set to start this weekend away at Arsenal, an opponent he scored twice against earlier in the season.
United’s number 7 scored a hat-trick in his last game and will be keen to get back to playing and adding to the 21 goals he has scored this season, to put a happy end on a difficult week.
- Erik Ten Hag’s managerial record and style of play
- Erik Ten Hag’s five most expensive transfers
- Ajax’s last five managers before Ten Hag and where they are now
- Five Ajax players Ten Hag could sign for Manchester United
- Ten Hag’s comments when Van de Beek left Ajax for Old Trafford
- Six key issues for Manchester United’s next boss
- The three biggest wins of Ten Hag’s managerial career