Anthony Martial has given Manchester United a boost by returning to first team training.
Martial was pictured at Carrington in photos released by the club on Sunday afternoon.
Martial injured his knee on international duty with France at the end of March and was originally feared to be out for the rest of the season.
He returned to light training fortnight ago and now he has rejoined the rest of the first team.
The midweek match with Fulham may come too soon for Martial to start, but he could make the bench, or the Wolves fixture on Sunday.
He will be looking to prove his fitness to make the trip to Gdansk for the Europa League final.
Also in training…
Youngsters Anthony Elanga, Shola Shoretire, and Hannibal Mejbri were also involved, and could feature along with Amad during United’s final two league games.
Marcus Rashford was also involved, amid his own ongoing fitness issues.
No sign of Maguire
Captain Harry Maguire remains sidelined, and United are determined not to rush him back, focusing on the Europa League final.
Solskjaer said the captain is making progress, adding: “We’ve consciously taken the route of not testing him out too early, too quickly, because we don’t want to aggravate something. He wants this so much, so he doesn’t want to take any risks, either.”
- Manchester United takeover bidder Thomas Zilliacus explains his plans
- Denzel Dumfries changes agents amid Manchester United interest and possible summer move
- Scott McTominay scores twice to fire Scotland to famous win over Spain
- Anthony Martial sends message to Anthony Elanga after Sweden goal
- Dutch legend offers worrying assessment on Wout Weghorst displays for club and country