Andreas Pereira may be trying a new approach to catch the attention of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Pereira has had a disappointing restart as he has not been picked to start a single game.
This was despite showing promise by netting two goals in a friendly match against West Brom back in early June, and signing off pre-lockdown with a long range goal against LASK.
So Pereira is trying something different to try and stand out ahead of the final game. He has bleached his hair.
Since the restart, 24-year-old Pereira has played in two games for United as a substitute.
These came in the form of a 10 minute cameo against Sheffield United, and 26 minutes against Brighton, with the games already won in both cases.
This came after making 23 Premier League appearances, 18 as a starter, in the first part of the season.
Pereira has failed to make the last two matchday squads of 20, against Crystal Palace and West Ham, although was an unused substitute in the FA Cup semi-final against Chelsea.
He has obviously felt necessary for a new approach to try and stand out, ahead of the final day of the Premier League season.
The best Pereira can probably hope for is a place on the bench against Leicester as United look to close out Champions League qualification.
Then he may get a second chance to state his case against LASK when the Europa League resumes on August 5.
- Ruben Neves should be Manchester United’s number one midfield target
- Manchester United fans react to fixture pile-up
- Brandon Williams is in-demand and a loan move looks essential
- No free pass for Murtough on United transfers as revolution gathers pace
- New Manchester United v Liverpool date set, final fixtures confirmed
- Former United defender Rafael takes aim at both PSG and City after Champions League semi-final
- Elanga included in United’s squad for Roma, James out injured
- Solskjaer admits he still doesn’t know whether Greenwood will be a striker or winger
- Sir Alex Ferguson: Never Give In trailer looks amazing, where can you watch the film?