Manchester United’s Premier League unbeaten away run is over after losing 4-2 at Leicester.
United went ahead through Mason Greenwood before slipping 2-1 behind in the second half.
Marcus Rashford made it 2-2, but instead of United pushing for a winner, they fell apart.
Jamie Vardy and Patson Daka sealed the win for the Foxes on a hugely disappointing afternoon for United.
It was another disjointed performance by United but David de Gea was the standout player, especially in the second half.
United could have conceded more if it wasn’t for the Spaniard, who continued his impressive form this season.
Harry Maguire was rushed back from injury into the backline which played ahead of de Gea, but he made a mistake which led to Leicester’s first goal.
Rashford made his first appearance of the season and his goal and de Gea’s performance were probably were the only positives.
On Twitter after the game, plenty of United fans wanted to praise their stopper, even on a day when he conceded four goals.
There were impressive stops from Tielemans and Daka and here is how his display went down…
- Cavani issues fitness update ahead of United’s clash with Chelsea
- Josh King admits blocked Manchester United move was worst moment of his career
- Carrick says van de Beek is capable of playing as a false nine
- Rangnick tipped to have same impact at United like Tuchel did at Chelsea
- Manchester United fans react to Dusan Vlahovic reports