Premier League football has been postponed until April 3 at the earliest due to the global health pandemic.
UEFA have also confirmed that the Champions League and the Europa League has been postponed as well.
That puts Manchester United out of action for a significant period of time, following the 5-0 away win over LASK last night.
Nobody knows what will happen to the rest of the season because the situation is changing so quickly.
With Euro 2020 in the summer to think about as well, it remains to be seen how the relevant authorities will proceed.
We asked on Twitter what United fans feel should happen to the remainder of the campaign following the postponement.
Football doesn’t really matter at a time like this but it cannot be ruled out that Liverpool and Leeds’ positions atop their respective divisions has influenced the responses in an obvious way.
The relevant authorities in English football have finally done the right thing and here’s what some Reds feel should happen next…
- Greenwood recreates celebration in United training session
- What does Nemanja Matic’s renewal mean for James Garner?
- Three reasons why United should consider James Rodriguez move
- Predicted Manchester United XI v Aston Villa
- Solskjaer gives Lindelof fitness update