Rio Ferdinand reacts to Cristiano Ronaldo's winner for Manchester United
Rio Ferdinand was all of us as Manchester United produced a special comeback to beat Atalanta 3-2.
Cristiano Ronaldo scored a late header to cap the win, scoring his third goal in three Champions League games.
Former teammate Ferdinand was elated as Ronaldo scored United’s winner.
Ronaldo’s winner followed up goals from Marcus Rashford and Harry Maguire.
United had gone 2-0 down in the first half and were deservedly booed off at half-time.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer deserves credit for helping United turn the game around, just as he deserves some flak for the poor way the team started.
The victory gives United a much needed lift and so the team can go into the game against Liverpool on a high this weekend.
The win sparked wild celebrations at Old Trafford, but the way the team played in the first half remains a big concern.
- Five players Manchester United had very lucky escapes on including '£50m-valued midfielder'
- Long-serving Manchester United academy coach set to leave as behind the scenes changes continue
- 'We are going to win trophies'… Manchester United star optimistic about silverware next season
- 5 free agents Manchester United could sign this summer including Rangnick's international DM and '£85m' Italy striker
- 'He delivers'… Steve McClaren is a huge fan of 25-year-old Manchester United midfielder