Rio Ferdinand and Gary Lineker react to Cristiano Ronaldo's late equaliser
Manchester United have snatched a 2-2 draw with Atalanta at the last minute.
Ronaldo scored a volley from the outside of the box in injury time after being teed up by Mason Greenwood.
United had looked to be heading for defeat after going behind twice.
Once again Ronaldo bailed United out. He now has five goals in four Champions League games.
Rio Ferdinand told BT Sport: “He’s mind boggling. There aren’t any words you can say about this guy.”
Where would United be without Ronaldo?
Ronaldo has nine goals in 11 games this season. It does not bear thinking about where United would be without him.
When United need him, he steps up. His penchant for scoring late goals is uncanny.
This match highlighted once again that Ronaldo is not United’s problem.
Look instead to the weak midfield and porous defence. Ronaldo is an asset United are truly lucky to have.
- Report: Manchester United now want to sign £52m midfielder who won at Old Trafford this season
- 'I could have left for United'… World Cup goalscorer speaks out about failed Old Trafford move
- Jude Bellingham and Wayne Rooney pay tribute to 'absolutely outstanding' Manchester United World Cup star
- Manchester United prospect scores the winner for his loan club during World Cup break
- 'Very proud': Manchester United coach pays tribute to Red Devils forward after his 'beautiful moment' at the World Cup