Rio Ferdinand and Gary Lineker react to Cristiano Ronaldo's late equaliser
Manchester United have snatched a 2-2 draw with Atalanta at the last minute.
Ronaldo scored a volley from the outside of the box in injury time after being teed up by Mason Greenwood.
United had looked to be heading for defeat after going behind twice.
Once again Ronaldo bailed United out. He now has five goals in four Champions League games.
Rio Ferdinand told BT Sport: “He’s mind boggling. There aren’t any words you can say about this guy.”
Where would United be without Ronaldo?
Ronaldo has nine goals in 11 games this season. It does not bear thinking about where United would be without him.
When United need him, he steps up. His penchant for scoring late goals is uncanny.
This match highlighted once again that Ronaldo is not United’s problem.
Look instead to the weak midfield and porous defence. Ronaldo is an asset United are truly lucky to have.
- Rangnick says 17-year-old Manchester United wonderkid faces battle to play v Palace
- Rangnick's final XI: Predicted 4-3-3 Manchester United line-up v Crystal Palace: 4 changes
- 'He can do everything'… Manchester United target can succeed where Red Devils star has struggled
- Dortmund sacking shows Manchester United have landed a real coup
- Rangnick says Manchester United star will miss training tomorrow and may not play vs Palace