Manchester United superstar Cristiano Ronaldo is going to be a dad again.
The news was confirmed by his Ronaldo in an Instagram post.
How many children does Ronaldo have?
Ronaldo has four children. The oldest, Cristiano Junior, was born on 17 June 2010 in America.
A surrogate mother then gave birth to a pair of Ronaldo’s twins, daughter Eva and son Mateo, on 8 June 2017, also in America.
Ronaldo also has a child with Rodriguez – Alana Martina, who was born on 12 November 2017.
Now he is expecting his second pair of twins.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Georgina Rodriguez pregnancy announcement
Ronaldo’s announcement of course comes at a time when there is a lot of scrutiny on his and United’s on-field performances.
The announcement of a pregnancy is always joyous anyway, but the timing means he has some fantastic good news in the middle of a week which has been intense professionally.
Provided Ronaldo sees out his two-year United contract, his new baby will be born and brought up initially in Manchester.
David de Gea was among the United players who left a comment on Ronaldo’s post.
- Rangnick tipped to have same impact at United like Tuchel did at Chelsea
- Manchester United fans react to Dusan Vlahovic reports
- Ralf Rangnick’s comments bring cause for concern for Luke Shaw
- Michael Carrick praises ‘terrific’ Jadon Sancho in press conference
- Manchester United predicted line-up v Chelsea