Teenager defender Harrison Parker has confirmed his transfer to Manchester United.
The move was first reported by Rising Ballers earlier this month, with Parker having spent time at United after leaving Arsenal in the summer.
Last week, Parker changed his Instagram bio to say he plays for United and now he has posted about the move.
The move has not been posted about by either Arsenal or United, but it is seemingly a done deal.
Parker was free to pick his next move and spend some time on trial in the red of United during the summer.
He apparently had England’s top clubs chasing him so the move looks like a real coup for United.
Rising Ballers also tweeted last week to say the deal is done, along with a photo of Parker holding a United shirt.
Parker is still just 15, meaning he’s a long way from being ready for the first team.
But United always want to hoover up the best young talent in the country and give them the best possible chance of making it in the first team.
Parker’s United trial took in a trip to Northern Ireland, where he showed his ball-playing ability and appetite for a tackle.
He has represented England at Under 15 level and will be aiming to keep getting international recognition as he moves through the age groups at United.
We look forward to keeping an eye on his progress now his arrival has been confirmed.
- David de Gea and Bruno Fernandes send messages to Manchester United fans ahead of crucial week
- Marcus Rashford return could help or hinder unlocking Jadon Sancho
- Elanga and Mengi continue impressive streaks for United’s Under-23 side
- Is the writing on the wall for Eric Bailly at Manchester United?
- Manchester United urgently need a style of play under Solskjaer – Opinion