Promising Manchester United prospect Hannibal Mejbri hopes to ‘soon’ make his comeback from injury.
Hannibal has not played a game for the academy since September 24.
The midfielder’s unspecified injury has kept him out since that game against Lincoln in the EFL Trophy.
Now the youngster has sent an image from Carrington showing he has his boots back on, with a caption that he aims to ‘soon’ return.
Hannibal’s injury saw him miss the last two of United’s EFL Trophy games.
He has also missed out on all three UEFA Youth League fixtures so far.
Hannibal has only three appearances for the academy this season, and the injury may have been reason he did not feature in the Carabao Cup defeat to West Ham.
The teenager has been training with the first team after making his debut against Wolves at the end of last season.
He will look to get back playing as quickly as possible. If he can impress and catch Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s eye, then possible first team opportunities may open up.
- Charlie McNeill continues hot streak despite U23s defeat
- Ralf Rangnick is the perfect man to hand over to an elite permanent United manager
- Who is Ronald Araujo and why is he being linked to Manchester United?
- Cavani issues fitness update ahead of United’s clash with Chelsea
- Josh King admits blocked Manchester United move was worst moment of his career