Manchester United’s young players have been enjoying an exciting FA Youth Cup run to the final.
With five of the six knockout games played at Old Trafford so far, the talented teens have embraced the opportunities.
There have been a number of standout performers – and we have tipped our top seven players who could break through into the first team.
Throughout the season we have been logging United’s top scorers at under-18 level in all competitions, which includes Youth Cup games.
For a specific breakdown of the goals in the FA Youth Cup this season, you can view the Red Devils’ top scorers right here. This is up to date including the latest goals in the final.
- Alejandro Garnacho: 7 goals
- Charlie McNeill: 5 goals
- Sam Mather: 3 goals
- Kobbie Mainoo: 2 goals
- Max Oyedele: 1 goal
- Rhys Bennett: 1 goal
United are looking to win the competition for the first time since 2011, although did reach the semi-final in 2020.
How the goals have broken down
- Manchester United 4-2 Scunthorpe (Mather, Garnacho, Oyedele, McNeill)
- Reading 1-3 Manchester United (Mainoo, Mather, McNeill)
- Manchester United 4-1 Everton (McNeill, Mainoo, Mather, Garnacho)
- Manchester United 2-1 Leicester (Garnacho x 2)
- Manchester United 3-0 Wolves (McNeill x 2, Garnacho)
- Manchester United 2-1 Nottingham Forest (Bennett, Garnacho x 2)