Manchester United’s players may already be at Old Trafford for tonight’s game, but will Liverpool make it?
The visiting side’s team bus has been targeted by protesting supporters
Pictures shared on social media show the Liverpool bus being blocked off on it’s route to Old Trafford.
Athletic journalist Daniel Taylor reports the bus has had it’s tyres deflated.
United supporters are protesting against the Glazers, and managed to get the previous game on May 2 postponed.
Liverpool may eventually make it to Old Trafford, where there is a heavy police presence, but the 8pm kick-off could end up getting pushed back.
This is obviously an unwelcome distraction for the visiting side and could give United’s players an advantage on the pitch, if the match even goes ahead.
- Sevilla chief Monchi reacts to being drawn against Manchester United
- Andreas Pereira now linked with shock Chelsea and PSG moves after leaving United
- Kolo Muani shows why Manchester United want him with impressive performance
- Why Marcus Rashford has pulled out of the England squad
- Alex Telles eligibility for Manchester United Europa League clashes v Sevilla
- Manchester United’s next nine fixtures after the international break
- Manchester United teammates react as Charlie McNeill scores first professional goal
- Andreas Pereira sends message to Fulham and Manchester United fans after FA Cup clash
- Harry Maguire suspended for Manchester United’s FA Cup semi-final
- Two Manchester United players named in BBC Team of the Week