Solskjaer delivers Manchester United's worst performance since Opta records began
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is lucky to wake up in a job as Manchester United manager this morning.
The appetite for change is growing after a disgraceful performance at home to Manchester City.
United managed only 32 per cent possession at home and landed just one shot on target.
The Athletic report United’s performance was the club’s worst ever home performance statistically.
Get this: United managed just four touches in the opposition penalty area.
This is the lowest United have ever managed since Opta began measuring the touch data in the 2008/09 season.
Setting records of the wrong kind
Just earlier this year Solskjaer’s United equalled United’s best ever result, recording a 9-0 victory.
All the confidence which was on display in that win has evaporated and his United team are a total shell of themselves.
Right now Solskjaer does not appear to have a clue how to fix the issues.
United fans are rapidly losing faith, and many have lost patience already, understandably so.
The City defeat was a painful watch, with the team low in confidence, quality, and ideas.
Solskjaer has gained just four points from the past six Premier League games.
It is sack-worthy form and with the international break upon us, now is the time for United to make a change.
- Two Manchester United stars respond to Lionel Messi after Argentina performance
- 'Gone'… No chance club can keep £40m Manchester United transfer target, says pundit
- 'Unmistakable threat'… Manchester United star praised as his country's 'standout player' at World Cup
- 'Speaks volumes': Bryan Robson praises Manchester United star for 'dominant' World Cup display
- 'Beautiful to see': Manchester United star delighted to see reported 23-year-old Ten Hag target score on World Cup debut
- Report: Bruno Fernandes and Lisandro Martinez helping youngster try and hit lift off on Manchester United career
- 'Spectacular' Manchester United target wows Red Devils star with influential World Cup display
- 'Keep with me forever': Marcus Rashford pays heartfelt tribute to Cristiano Ronaldo following Manchester United exit
- Manchester United have scouted £43m-valued 'fantastic' striker who Owen Hargreaves loves several times
- Gary Neville gives his verdict on how he thinks Erik ten Hag will replace Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United