On Sunday, Manchester United face Chelsea for the first time since Thomas Tuchel was appointed at Stamford Bridge.
The game won’t be United’s first meeting with Tuchel this season though, they’ve already faced him twice when he was in charge of Paris Saint-Germain.
United got their Champions League campaign off to a flier with a 2-1 win in Paris before losing by the same scoreline to PSG on matchday five.
Marcus Rashford has tormented Tuchel twice now with his two winning goals at the Parc des Princes and will be looking to help United beat the German on his own patch for the third time at the weekend.
After those two defeats at the hands of Rashford and United, Tuchel had some high praise for the England international, as per Sky Sports.
“We value him very much when he plays in England and not Parc des Princes, honestly, because [him scoring against PSG] gets a little bit annoying,” he said.
“He’s a big threat with his speed, with his ability to score, with his determination and his finishing, He’s very precise, taking shots inside and outside of the box.
“He is super rapid on counter-attacks and strong in the air with headers. He’s had a big impact and it’s nice to see guys like him from the academy having such a big impact in a big, big club like United.”
Tuchel might have thought he’d seen the last of Rashford this season when PSG helped knock United out of the Champions League.
Now, he finds himself battling against him again for a spot in the Premier League’s top four and to lift the FA Cup.
Two of Rashford’s best moments in a United shirt have seen him stun Tuchel against the odds.
United and Chelsea are more evenly matched and Rashford will hope to show once again just why Tuchel has such admiration for his qualities on Sunday.
- Joel Glazer comments in announcement to plan Super League
- ‘Absolute scandal’… Gary Neville rages against proposed European Super League reports and Glazers
- Three big positives from Manchester United’s win over Burnley
- What channel is the Man Utd v Burnley Premier League match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Three key questions as Raphael Varane to Manchester United links ramp up
- Youngster Malachi Sharpe undergoes first Manchester United academy training session
- Manchester United U23s deservedly beaten by ruthless Manchester City
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Burnley
- Haaland has shown why Manchester United need to sign Sancho as a priority