Manchester United have released their new third kit for the 2021/22 season.
That means that all three strips the club will wear for the campaign ahead have been unveiled.
The club website says ‘hues of black, blue, and yellow combine to create an electrifying jersey’.
A picture of Marcus Rashford and Jadon Sancho in new kit was posted on United’s Instagram page to mark the launch.
On Twitter, United uploaded a video featuring legendary former boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
He was joined by the likes of Paul Pogba and current boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to promote the new strip.
Alongside the social media posts, a more extensive gallery can also be found on the club’s website.
Exciting young forward Amad was one of the players modelling the strip there.
The club say the kit harks back to the 1993/94 away jersey, which was black, with blue socks and yellow detail.
United have flipped it, and made the blue the dominant colour, pairing it with black shorts.
United have clashes against Southampton and Wolves away from home before the end of the month and the new third kit will likely get an outing in at least one of those games.
- Five substitutes rule change would benefit Manchester United whoever is in charge
- Manchester City out of Carabao Cup: Did Manchester United miss out or have lucky escape?
- Three steps Solskjaer can take to avoid bowing out like Jose Mourinho
- Manchester United’s players pictured back in training
- Raphael Varane’s possible return would be Manchester United’s best case scenario