Mason Greenwood has become the latest Manchester United player to shave his head.
Images of Greenwood having his head shaved were shown on United academy defender Teden Mengi’s Instagram feed – which also captured his stunned reaction.
Greenwood follows Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba in shaving their heads while on lockdown.
Being unable to take a trip to the barbers makes this a practical solution.
Another image circulating of Greenwood on social media saw the youngster compared to the Brazilian Ronaldo.
This was a comparison also made by United academy teamamate Dion McGhee.
Greenwood’s hair will probably have grown back by time football returns, with no clear return date in sight.
He scored in his last game before the season was paused, in a 5-0 victory away at LASK.
The teenager is up to 13 goals for the season, an impressive return for his first full season, which may not be over yet.
- Largie Ramazani could outshine former Manchester United teammate Tahith Chong
- How United’s Champions League spot could be all but sealed in days
- McTominay needs to learn from Matic as long as he is at Manchester United
- Manchester United have never been stronger at right-back but Jurado’s reported arrival signals future focus
- Predicted Manchester United line up v Southampton