Young forward Ethan Ennis is being made to feel welcome at Manchester United.
The teenager sealed his switch from Liverpool earlier this week, announcing his move to Old Trafford via an Instagram post.
His new Manchester United teammates were quick to congratulate Ennis on his switch.
Under-18 talents Alejandro Garnacho, Marc Jurado and Daniel Gore were among those to welcome the new teammate.
Ennis will be a familiar face to some of the United players as he played against the Red Devils for Liverpool earlier this year. United won that under-18 game 1-0.
The young attacking midfielder scored five goals in eight games for Liverpool’s academy and at 16, he has only scratched the surface of his potential.
United’s academy season begins on August 14, and a week later, United’s under-18s face Liverpool at home. Ennis could quickly haunt his former club and show them what they are missing out on.
Liverpool had wanted to keep him but The Echo reported he snubbed their offer to stay, and he also turned down advances from Chelsea to sign at Old Trafford. It was a shrewd choice, and now he has to take advantage of the opportunity he has in front of him.
- Bruno Fernandes sends message to fans after penalty miss
- Manchester United’s three best players against Aston Villa
- Cristiano Ronaldo sends message to Manchester United fans after defeat
- De Gea and Mata send supportive messages to Bruno Fernandes
- United fans react to Dalot’s substitute appearance in Villa defeat