Manchester United winger Dan James has been talking up teammate Luke Shaw.
Shaw picked up three assists in February to take his tally for the season to five – already a personal best in a red shirt.
Both men have been nominated for the club’s player of the month award but James says Shaw deserves it.
“It’s always nice to get a Player of the Month award, but for me personally I think Luke deserves it,” James told the club’s official website.
“He’s been unbelievable recently. He’s shown how good he is.
“He’s created so many goals for us and he’s up there with the top assists. He’s continuing to do that, to be that player, so he deserves it.”
Both Shaw and James have gone through tough times at Old Trafford and are seemingly out of the other side now.
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s man management has helped bring the best out of Shaw in recent months.
And his careful rebuilding of James’ confidence has led to something of a resurgence in recent games.
Shaw is now being talked about in England terms again and has a strong chance of making it to the rearranged Euro 2020.
Injury permitting, James will be there with Wales too and Gary Neville spoke highly of him during the 0-0 draw with Chelsea.
- Gary Neville reacts to reports Ed Woodward has quit Manchester United
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game
- Manchester United a rebel with a self-serving cause as FIFA join fight against Super League