Diogo Dalot pokes fun at Anthony Martial in Instagram post
Anthony Martial is now at Sevilla on loan and the Spanish side are enjoying having him around. The Sevilla social media accounts have nearly sent as many messages out as when Manchester United re-signed Cristiano Ronaldo.
Martial is training with the La Liga side ahead of his potential debut this coming Saturday away at Osasuna.
After spending most of last week smiling after arriving in Spain, it’s time to get serious.
Martial’s latest training pictures showed Martial getting serious, with a face Manchester United fans recognise a lot more than seeing him smiling.
Seemingly the players too, with Diogo Dalot leaving a telling response on his Instagram page, poking fun at the Frenchman.
A fully focused Martial is a dangerous one. Sevilla seem set to give him a chance to lead the line on a regular basis between now and the end of the season.
Dalot is telling the rest of La Liga to watch out, and it will be fascinating to see how he fares.
While it some ways it will be difficult to watch Martial score for fun in Spain as he could be doing it for United, ultimately this is good for the club, as he would not get the opportunities at Old Trafford.
A strong loan spell could result in United netting a good fee for him in the summer, or him coming back refreshed as Edinson Cavani’s replacement when the Uruguayan’s contract expires.
- 3 Chances Created: Manchester United star outshines under-pressure Ronaldo in late defeat
- Striker Manchester United wanted to sign scores stunning volley to relegate Red Devils duo
- Manchester United summer signing provides 40-yard assist in international match
- Manchester United release new training pictures as World Cup winner returns, no sign of Rashford or Martial
- Referee appointed for Manchester derby, and it is not a good omen for United