Manchester United’s talisman Bruno Fernandes looked as if he’d pulled of a strange April Fool’s joke this morning.
He instigated a Twitter Q&A, before not answering any of the questions for six hours.
Bruno did eventually get around to responding to a few, including one from the Premier League’s official account.
They asked him which was his favourite of all the league goals he’s scored for United.
That header came in a 3-1 win at Goodison Park in November last year, when United came from behind to clinch victory.
It was the equalising goal after Bernard had opened the scoring, before Bruno put United ahead in the first half.
Marcus Rashford tried to claim that goal, but replays showed it didn’t brush off his head at all.
Some might have expected Fernandes to pick out another goal against the Toffees as his favourite.
In February, he curled home a sumptuous strike to put United 2-0 up against Carlo Ancelotti’s side, although the game unfortunately ended up 2-2.
During the Q&A, Bruno also picked out Eric Bailly as the funniest player in the dressing room and found time to joke with David de Gea.
It’s actually a shame that – as yet – Bruno hasn’t answered more questions because it would have been good to answer some interesting posers direct from fans.
- It’s easy to see why Harry Kane is reportedly interested in signing for Manchester United
- Phil Jones pictured training for first time in 2021
- Harry Maguire names United’s strongest player and most talented
- Solskjaer says Bailly will definitely not face Granada
- Hannibal Mejbri ineligible for Manchester United Europa League call-up