Manchester United fans managed to get Sunday’s Premier League game against Liverpool postponed.
Supporters stormed Old Trafford, breaching security, more than two hours before kick-off.
The teams did not even make it to the ground, and while police managed to disperse supporters eventually, the match was called off.
Thousands of fans attended the protest which was largely peaceful. We have rounded up 40 pictures from the afternoon.
Supporters let off flares inside and outside Old Trafford, mixing green and gold with red.
Fans travelled from around the country to be at the protests, with supporters frustrated with the Glazer ownership which has put the club into spiralling debt ever since 2005.
There were some scuffles between police and supporters later in the day as the officers attempted to disperse the large crowds.
Managing to get the match postponed was a statement which has created news around the world, with United v Liverpool a match which was due to be broadcast globally.
- Five substitutes rule change would benefit Manchester United whoever is in charge
- Manchester City out of Carabao Cup: Did Manchester United miss out or have lucky escape?
- Three steps Solskjaer can take to avoid bowing out like Jose Mourinho
- Manchester United’s players pictured back in training
- Raphael Varane’s possible return would be Manchester United’s best case scenario
- A look at Antonio Conte’s record vs Manchester United
- Fred and McTominay stepped up for Solskjaer last season and he needs them to improve
- Josh Cavallo: Raphael Varane leads praise after Australian footballer comes out as gay
- Facundo Pellistri looking ahead to Barcelona after second successive Alaves win
- Pochettino reportedly remains United’s top choice to replace Solskjaer
- Paul Pogba hits back at claims he snubbed Solskjaer