Manchester United fans managed to get Sunday’s Premier League game against Liverpool postponed.
Supporters stormed Old Trafford, breaching security, more than two hours before kick-off.
The teams did not even make it to the ground, and while police managed to disperse supporters eventually, the match was called off.
Thousands of fans attended the protest which was largely peaceful. We have rounded up 40 pictures from the afternoon.
Supporters let off flares inside and outside Old Trafford, mixing green and gold with red.
Fans travelled from around the country to be at the protests, with supporters frustrated with the Glazer ownership which has put the club into spiralling debt ever since 2005.
There were some scuffles between police and supporters later in the day as the officers attempted to disperse the large crowds.
Managing to get the match postponed was a statement which has created news around the world, with United v Liverpool a match which was due to be broadcast globally.
- Arnau Puigmal announces Manchester United departure
- Could Jadon Sancho end up as Paul Pogba’s replacement?
- Tom Heaton to United would bring his free agent exit full circle after angering Fergie
- Three reasons Manchester United should play Hannibal against Fulham
- Every trophy won by Manchester United
- Manchester United fans are the best, says Solskjaer, as he hopes for lift from crowd return
- Solskjaer says Martial and James not ready to start v Fulham
- Villarreal striker Moreno scores 29th goal of the season ahead of United clash
- Manchester United target Sven Botman produces man of the match performance for Lille
- Dan James returns to Manchester United training
- Who is reported Manchester United target Mauro Arambarri?