Manchester United have made multiple changes to the starting line-up for tonight’s Carabao Cup clash with West Ham.
Here is a look at the side Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named for the Old Trafford tie…
Starting XI: Henderson, Dalot, Lindelof, Bailly, Telles, Matic, Van de Beek, Sancho, Mata, Lingard, Martial
Substitutes: Heaton, Alex Telles, Jones, McTominay. Fernandes, Greenwood, Elanga
Jesse Lingard is one of several players making their first start of the season as he looks to follow up his winning goal against the Hammers at the weekend.
Here is a look at how our predicted line-up for the tie compares.
United reached the semi-finals of the Carabao Cup in the past two seasons, knocked out both times by City.
Unlike last year’s third round tie away at Luton, United have a trickier match to kick off this time around, but at least have home advantage.
United have scored nine goals in two matches at Old Trafford to start the season.
- Manchester United and Atalanta are polar opposites in one specific category
- Brandon Williams may have to be patient to regain Norwich starting spot
- Lack of Pogba to Ronaldo connection is biggest attacking disappointment
- How Manchester United could line-up v Atalanta in 3-5-2 formation
- Manchester United’s weakened defence have to contain in-form Duvan Zapata