Marcus Rashford has confirmed he has undergone surgery on his injured shoulder.
Rashford will miss the start of United’s season but has sent a message to the club’s fans after his operation last week.
He confirmed that everything went well and he is just feeling a bit sore as he continues his recovery.
New season, new look
The photo Rashford uploaded along with the video also showed off his new look.
He has dyed his hair blonde in the gap in between seasons. United fans will hope to see him showing it off on the pitch sooner rather than later.
What’s more important is that the procedure has gone well and Rashford’s recovery is continuing well.
In his absence, it’s imperative that United start the season well, despite the fact that many stars haven’t had that long to train and play during pre-season.
Rashford’s teammates must ensure a title challenge is still possible by the time he comes back.
He has played through the pain for club and country for too long. It’s important he takes the time to get his fitness issues sorted now.
If United are in a good position by the time Rashford returns around the end of October, the England forward’s return will be a huge boost.
- Manchester United loanee Dylan Levitt dominates in Dundee United draw
- Marcus Rashford sends message as he looks to fix Manchester United situation
- Three quick fix signings Manchester United could make in January to get back on track
- Manchester United youngster Sonny Aljofree celebrates meeting Cristiano Ronaldo
- Is a diamond formation the solution to Manchester United’s problems?