Manchester United are back in training and a number of young players are involved.
Largie Ramazani, Di’Shon Bernard and D’Mani Mellor were all pictured with the first team squad.
Ramazani has been prolific for the under-23s this season from the wing. The 18-year-old Belgian has scored seven goals in 12 games.
He was joined by promising defender Di’Shon Bernard who has also performed well in recent weeks.
The 19-year-old centre-back has made eight appearances for the under-23s and captained the side once.
Talented forward D’Mani Mellor was also involved, and was seen alongside Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
Mellor’s season was interrupted by injury but he is back on track. He has scored three goals and provided four assists in seven games.
What does it all mean?
None of the trio are likely to feature this weekend, but there could be chances after that.
Solskjaer is likely running the rule over them with a view to playing in the remaining Europa League games, with qualification already assured.
Next week we travel to Astana and assistant coach Michael Carrick told United We Stand that more chances for young players are coming.
There were also returns for previously injured players Diogo Dalot, Timothy Fosu-Mensah, Eric Bailly and Nemanja Matic.
Of the quartet, only Matic is likely to be in contention to feature this weekend against Sheffield United.
A number of players are still returning from international duty, which helps explain the young players involvement today, but it is good to see Solskjaer exploring the options available to him.
- Manchester United would be foolish not to pursue signing 'unplayable' £135m man on a free transfer
- 'Never give up': Manchester United players react as ex-teammate makes return after 321 days injured
- 4 Chances Created: Manchester United loan midfielder makes another case for recall
- 'Will be a club captain'… Some fans react to Manchester United loanee's 'outstanding' performance and interview
- 'Need time on the grass': Manager provides update on Manchester United loanee