Confirmed Manchester United starting line-up against Leeds
Ralf Rangnick has named his Manchester United team for the crunch clash with Leeds at Elland Road this afternoon.
This is Rangnick’s first taste of the fixture and arguably the most intense match he has faced since taking charge.
It is a big few days ahead for United, with the resumption of their Champions League campaign against Atletico Madrid coming up on Wednesday.
Here is how Rangnick has lined his side up for the game…
You can see how the actual XI compares to our predicted one for the match here.
The big news is Jesse Lingard has been given his first Premier League start since January 2020, seemingly on one of the wings.
Aaron Wan-Bissaka has also been brought back into the side at right-back, with Diogo Dalot dropping to the bench.
Fred and Anthony Elanga drop out from the win on Tuesday night, replaced by Paul Pogba and Lingard.
Raphael Varane missed out against Brighton and he is only fit enough for a place among the substitutes here.
Nemanja Matic is another returning player and he is in reserve also. Edinson Cavani is still out as expected.
- Portugal international waiting on offer from Manchester United as Barcelona make move
- Manchester United eye cut-price move for £32m Champions League winner to partner De Jong
- 17-goal wonderkid, La Masia graduate: 3 FA Youth Cup winners Man Utd should loan out this summer
- Erik ten Hag's first five signings as Ajax manager including two former Premier League stars
- Five players Manchester United had very lucky escapes on including '£50m-valued midfielder'