Confirmed Manchester United line-up v Norwich
Manchester United interim manager Ralf Rangnick has named the starting line-up for his first away match in charge.
United take on Norwich today at Carrow Road with the game kicking off at 5.30pm.
Confirmed XI: De Gea; Dalot, Lindelöf, Maguire, Telles; McTominay, Fred, Sancho, Fernandes, Rashford; Ronaldo.
Substitutes: Henderson, Heaton, Bailly, Jones, Greenwood, Shaw, Van de Beek, Elanga, Lingard
The big news is that Rangnick has gone back to the team which earned a 1-0 win over Crystal Palace in his only Premier League game in charge so far.
That means it is likely to be a 4-2-2-2 system once again, with Marcus Rashford and Cristiano Ronaldo up front.
Edinson Cavani is still not fit enough for a place on the bench, despite returning to training earlier this week.
Nemanja Matic and Aaron Wan-Bissaka were doubts for this one and are not on the bench and neither is Juan Mata.
You can see how the line-up compares to our predicted XI here.
Rangnick has named two goalkeepers on the bench, which underlines the way that injuries have impacted his outfield options.
Anthony Elanga is once again on the substitutes bench, having come on against Palace and started in the clash with Young Boys.
Mason Greenwood set up the first goal of the Rangnick era and scored the second but has to settle for a place on the bench here.
- 4-2-3-1: Predicted Manchester United XI v Brentford, 4 changes, McTominay dropped
- Photo: Youngster signs Manchester United contract after academy transfer
- Erik ten Hag press conference: Manchester United will make signings before transfer window closes
- 'Will not be available': Ten Hag confirms two Manchester United players will miss Brentford clash through injury
- Report: Manchester United raise £1m transfer target budget to £7m