Manchester United have announced a new date for the fixture with Liverpool.
Sunday’s game was postponed after an anti-Glazer protest from supporters saw it called off.
Now the game has been re-arranged for Thursday May 13th.
United’s remaining fixtures
- Roma (A)
- Aston Villa (A)
- Leicester (H)
- Liverpool (H)
- Fulham (H)
- Wolves (A)
- Europa League final (?)
The game against Leicester City was due to be played on the 12th. This has now been pushed back, meaning United are being asked to play twice in three days.
Fortunately both of these are home games, but it will test the players and squad right to the limit.
The United v Liverpool tie will be held at 8.15pm live on Sky Sports.
United’s game at home to Fulham on the 18th will see a limited amount of fans permitted to attend.
- What channel is the Man Utd vs West Ham EFL Cup match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Solskjaer says Rashford could return after international break
- Bruno Fernandes’ creative numbers compare well with Paul Pogba despite assist gap
- Lothar Matthaus praises Ronaldo’s Manchester United transfer
- Dillon Hoogewerf shows touch of class in Manchester United EFL Trophy win
- Could Charlie McNeill get called up to Manchester United first team squad tonight?
- Hannibal sends message to Manchester United fans from the stands as he cheers teammate’s return
- Joe Hugill scores first Manchester United academy goal since February in EFL Trophy win
- Villarreal star reacts to David de Gea’s Manchester United penalty save
- Solskjaer confirms Anthony Elanga ‘will be involved’ against West Ham