Victor Lindelof has Euro 2020 in his crosshairs after arriving with the Sweden squad for the finals.
Lindelof left the Sweden team bus with a Call Of Duty gaming case, personalised with his name on it.
The Manchester United defender joked he had ‘left home with the essentials’.
Tournament football can be testing for players if they are away from their families and cooped up for long stretches.
Playing video games at the team hotel is one way the squad can unwind and bond together. Sweden have been bolstered by Zlatan Ibrahimovic coming out of retirement for the tournament.
Lindelof’s Sweden are in Spain for the opening game of Group E. They take on David de Gea’s Spain on Monday 14th.
After that Sweden fly out to Russia for the final two group games, where they take on Slovakia, and then Poland.
That third fixture will be a very testing encounter for Lindelof as he takes on free scoring striker Robert Lewandowski.
No wonder he is looking to distract himself by playing Call Of Duty.
Manchester United players at Euro 2020
- Marcus Rashford, Harry Maguire, Luke Shaw, Dean Henderson
- Scott McTominay
- Bruno Fernandes, Diogo Dalot
- Paul Pogba
- David de Gea
- Dan James, Dylan Levitt
- Victor Lindelof
- Manchester United being linked with Sulemana again, Ajax in pole position
- Anthony Martial pictured working out ahead of pre-season
- Manchester United’s 20 most expensive transfer deals of all time
- Mansfield boss delighted to sign Manchester United’s Nathan Bishop on loan
- French media deliver their verdicts on United star Paul Pogba’s display last night
- Fred impresses for Brazil again in dramatic win
- Five German legends comments on Manchester United bound Jadon Sancho
- Diogo Dalot posts message after making Portugal debut
- Victor Lindelof makes timely contribution to help Sweden finish top
- Manchester United fans react to Paul Pogba’s performance
- Pogba and Fernandes embrace at end of France and Portugal draw