Manchester United have added, recalled, and changed players’ clubs on loan over the last month.
Here is an updated look at who is where and how they are getting on so far…
Aliou Traore: Caen
Aliou Traore is at French second division side Caen. The 20-year-old has made 18 appearances to date, although is yet to score or assist. His contract at United expires in June.
Joel Pereira: Huddersfield Town
Joel Pereira remains on loan at Huddersfield Town where he is a back-up goalkeeper. He has played only one match in which he conceded four goals. He is also out of contract in the summer.
Andreas Pereira: Lazio
Andreas Pereira is into the Champions League group stages with Lazio. He remains a bit-part player, starting only two Serie A games.
He has made 19 appearances in all competitions, scoring once, and registering his first assist at the weekend.
Diogo Dalot: AC Milan
Diogo Dalot is part of a table topping AC Milan side in Serie A, currently inspired by ex-United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He could also come up against United in the Europa League.
He has made 16 appearances in total, featring at both right-back and left-back. Notably, he has started the last three games in a row.
Di’Shon Bernard: Salford City
Di’Shon Bernard did so well at Salford City that the club extended his loan until the end of the season.
The young centre-back has made 15 appearances for the League Two side so far, scoring two goals and providing two assists.
Max Taylor: Kidderminster
United sent Max Taylor out to non-league side Kidderminster Harriers in late October. He was an unused substitute in their last game and their season has been temporarily halted due to Covid, with no games for the last three weeks.
Jacob Carney: Portadown
Goalkeeper Jacob Carney was loaned out to Northern Irish side Portadown in mid-January. He spent the first part of the season with non-league Brighouse Town.
Ethan Laird: MK Dons
Ethan Laird is on loan at MK Dons and has had an impressive start so far. He has played five games over the past month, with one assist.
Jesse Lingard: West Ham
Lingard secured his loan to West Ham this past weekend but not quite in time to make his debut against Liverpool. He will be looking to have a strong spell and win back his England place.
James Garner: Nottingham Forest
James Garner’s loan at Watford was cancelled after 20 appearances for the club. He had lost his place after a managerial change. He is back in the Championship with Nottingham Forest.
Facundo Pellistri: Alaves
Facundo Pellistri has a chance to play La Liga football after signing on loan with Alaves. His task may not be easy, with his new side down in 18th place with no wins in their last five games.
Tahith Chong: Club Brugge
Tahith Chong’s spell in Germany did not work out too well as he was used mainly as a substitute at Werder Bremen. He now has another chance after agreeing a loan move to Club Brugge in Belgium. He will also get the chance to play in the Europa League.
Teden Mengi: Derby County
Teden Mengi has joined Derby on the first loan spell of his career. It is a big test for the 18-year-old defender. He will be managed by all-time United record goalscorer Wayne Rooney.
- 'Didn't put a foot wrong': Manager praises 'outstanding' Manchester United loanee
- 'We knew': West Ham defender gives his verdict on Manchester United after last-gasp defeat
- 'Treading carefully': Manchester United loanee won't return until next month
- 'It doesn't matter how or who': Manchester United star sends passionate message to fans
- Rio Ferdinand mocks his brother after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'He can go to the top': Manager tips 'unbelievable' Manchester United loanee to achieve big things
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Martial respond to teammate's 'Fergie time' message
- 'Amazing feeling'… Manchester United attacker says it was a dream to hear fans singing his name
- Manchester United star sets all-time Premier League record in Red Devils win
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial's performance