Jadon Sancho produced another outstanding performance for England which had Manchester United fans eagerly calling for his signature. Once again.
United’s decision not to sign a right winger this summer has left a glaring hole in the team.
Sancho really is the perfect solution to fill it. He is young, supremely talented, and if it helps, he’s English.
His performance for England was outstanding in an entertaining game with Kosovo.
Sancho scored two goals in a minute just before half-time, linking up impressively with Raheem Sterling.
Sancho is not a player who is easy to sign. Reports in The Telegraph earlier this year claimed he could cost United £100 million.
A summer move was ruled out when United failed to qualify for the top four.
Right now this looks as tough as ever to do this year thanks to our poor start to the season.
The other side of the argument is that United have been freeing up a lot of wages by selling players.
Potentially, offering to make Sancho one of the world’s best paid players could win him over.
In three Bundesliga games for Dortmund this season he has two goals and three assists.
Fans are very hopeful United will find a way to sign the 19-year-old wonderkid. Here is a look at some of the many messages on Twitter…
- Holding onto a lead was a big step for Manchester United
- Manchester United’s five best players against Tottenham Hotspur
- Fred’s performance was one of his best for Manchester United so far
- Manchester United fans react to Mason Greenwood’s performance
- Humbled Mourinho praises United’s win and picks out two players