Six clubs who Paul Pogba could sign for
Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola has told Tuttosport the midfielder will leave Manchester United.
While that is not strictly his say, Pogba and Raiola have become a double distraction this club can live without.
United must look seriously at moving Pogba on in January. To have him come out with this on the eve of a big game is unforgivable.
The problem is, there is not a huge market for Pogba. There are a small selection of clubs he could end up at.
Here is a look at five options for Pogba if he moves on in the upcoming transfer window…
For anybody pointing the finger of blame at Raiola and not Pogba, you would do well to remember the midfielder’s constant flirting with Real Madrid.
While on international duty, Pogba was quoted saying he wanted to play for Real, The Guardian reported.
AS report Pogba remains on Real’s radar, although they are also pursuing younger transfer targets.
Barcelona are a club in a mess right now who love big name signings. And they may need one to replace the void Lionel Messi may leave.
The combination of Pogba and Barcelona would undoubtedly end in disaster, which would be an enthralling watch from afar.
PSG risk losing Kylian Mbappe in the summer and so bringing a big name French star to the club could hold some appeal.
Pogba would potentially be open to returning to France, and PSG are one of the few clubs which can afford him and his wages.
PSG are a club which represents style over substance, in some ways the perfect fit for Pogba.
Juventus may be the most likely team of all to sign Pogba, having done so once in the past already.
The Italian club hold Pogba in high regard, and Tuttojuve recently reported Andrea Pirlo dreams of signing his former teammate.
Juventus can offer Pogba an instant shot at winning titles and have a number of players they can offload to finance a deal.
The wildcard team in play could end up being a rejuvenated AC Milan.
Milan are top of Serie A and could look to reunite Pogba with his former United teammate Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
A move would also hit rivals Juventus hard. Milan are outsiders, but don’t rule it out.
The nuclear option would be to sell Pogba to another Premier League team.
Manchester City were famously linked in the past and of course have the money to offer Pogba a big contract.
Pogba would become a hate figure if he ended up at City, but it’s doubtful Raiola would care one bit.
- 'Tremendous': Manchester United's first signing of the Ten Hag era speaks in glowing terms about his new manager
- Cristiano Ronaldo staying one more year would suddenly be a hard sell to Manchester United fans
- Star says Manchester United transfer is dream move, wants to work with Ten Hag for years
- James Garner sends message after first training session under Erik ten Hag
- 3 Manchester United players who will improve without Cristiano Ronaldo
- Ralf Rangnick may have already told Manchester United fans the reality of the Ronaldo situation
- Manchester United have just pulled off the signing of the summer
- Star is Manchester United's next in line to replace Ronaldo, and there's a big question
- 19-year-old has reportedly impressed Erik ten Hag in Manchester United training