Manchester United face Watford on Sunday at Vicarage Road at 2pm.
The match against the bottom of the table Hornets give us an opportunity to put pressure on Chelsea and Tottenham, who play in the late afternoon game.
United are looking to make it three Premier League wins from four games, and five from six in all competitions.
A home draw with Everton was a disappointment so it is really important to get all three points here.
United’s availability is the same as midweek. Diogo Dalot is not yet ready for consideration and will be in action in an under-19 friendly tonight against AC Milan, the club website confirmed.
Paul Pogba is back in training after illness, but won’t be considered for this fixture.
David de Gea, Victor Lindelöf, Dan James, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Fred and Scott McTominay all were rested in midweek. All six are expected to start at Vicarage Road.
There are three choices for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to make over the rest of his line up.
- Left-back: Should Brandon Williams return ahead of Luke Shaw? The teenager is due a start and Shaw started in midweek after playing poorly against Everton.
- Attacking midfield: Jesse Lingard, Andreas Pereira or Juan Mata? The trio have been rotated all season, we would expect Pereira to get the nod after impressing out of position against AZ and Colchester.
- Striker: Anthony Martial or Mason Greenwood? United are fortunate to have two quality options here, and Martial’s midweek goal should lift his confidence. Greenwood will probably be back on the bench.
- Cavani needs one more subsitute goal to equal Solskjaer record
- Jack Grealish responds to Dean Henderson’s new look
- Joel Glazer comments in announcement to plan Super League
- ‘Absolute scandal’… Gary Neville rages against proposed European Super League reports and Glazers
- Three big positives from Manchester United’s win over Burnley