Manchester United are back in action in the Premier League on Sunday in a game with real stakes.
United travel to Chelsea for a match which could have big implications for the end of the season.
Thanks to a slip up from Chelsea last weekend, the gap between United in second and the Blues in fifth is up to six points.
An away win would extend the gap to nine points, putting a sizeable distance between ourselves and one of the teams who could knock United out of a top four spot.
A defeat would narrow the gap to just three points, killing off our faint hopes of catching City, and dragging us right into a top four battle.
How will United line up?
David de Gea will probably come back into the side in goal as United’s preferred Premier League goalkeeper.
The full-backs will be Luke Shaw and Aaron Wan-Bissaka, with United’s first choices well established at this point.
The big question will be over who starts alongside captain Harry Maguire at centre-back. Will it be Eric Bailly or Victor Lindelof?
Solskjaer offered no clues on Thursday night, starting them both, and playing them both for 90 minutes.
Bailly was excellent and we suspect the United boss will make a big call and go with the Ivorian, leaving Lindelof on the bench.
Returns will help
Solskjaer told United’s club website he was optimistic of getting players back from injury for this fixture.
These include midfielder Scott McTominay, who will partner Fred in midfield.
Having Edinson Cavani back for this big game will be crucial too. After missing the first match against PSG and only featuring as a substitute the second time, this will be an opportunity for the Uruguayan to prove a point to former boss Thomas Tuchel.
Marcus Rashford and probably Mason Greenwood will start out wide. Dan James sustained a knock against Real Sociedad, which could take him out of contention as a starter at Stamford Bridge, although he might make the bench.
- Rangnick praises two Manchester United players including one who is a 'fantastic person'
- 'I lost the ball'… Manchester United star accepts responsibility for role in Young Boys goal
- 'You deserve'… Bruno Fernandes congratulates teammate on making Manchester United debut
- Hargreaves praises 'really sharp' Manchester United youngster who could start for Rangnick this weekend
- 4 Manchester United players who will regret disappointing performances v Young Boys
- 'Love him', 'Class'… Some Manchester United fans react to teenager's performance v Young Boys
- Manchester United youngster matches Carlos Tevez achievement and best is yet to come
- Zidane Iqbal and Charlie Savage send messages after making Manchester United debut
- 'I'm truly sorry'… Amad sends apology to Manchester United supporters
- 'Absolutely incredible'… Some Manchester United fans react to star's 'world class' performance against Young Boys