Paul Pogba is due back at Manchester United next week, The Mirror reported earlier this week. And before he returns to Carrington he has been busy ensuring he is in top shape.
The midfielder posted an image on Instagram in an outdoor gym in Miami, where he was being put through his paces in the heat.
Of course, working out has only been a small part of Pogba’s summer vacation in the US.
He was in attendance at a MLS game this week to watch Inter Miami, David Beckham’s club. Unfortunately they were beaten 5-0.
Pogba was at the game with a couple of famous pals. These included PSG star Presnel Kimpembe, and former NFL wide receiver Chad ‘Ochoinco’ Johnson.
Pogba being pictured hanging out with Kimpembe is a little ominous considering how he has been linked to PSG.
French newspaper L’Equipe reported this week that Pogba is tempted to join PSG, and that agent Mino Raiola has been trying to arrange a deal.
Whether PSG can meet United’s asking price is another matter, because the report says they need to sell to buy after adding to their squad already this transfer window.
Pogba has just one year remaining on his current contract at Old Trafford and a decision on his future will need to be made shortly. A report from The Mirror has today claimed he has turned down a new £350,000 per week contract offer.
This may push United towards ending his time at the club, selling him and using the money to buy a replacement.
- Report: Fenerbahce want to sign United midfielder Pereira
- Hull boss McCann delighted to sign Manchester United’s Di’Shon Bernard on loan
- Henderson is excited by United signing Sancho
- United defender Eric Bailly endures mixed day as Ivory Coast exit Olympics
- Marcus Rashford posts long emotional message after decision to undergo surgery
- Di’Shon Bernard signs new long-term contract with Manchester United
- Manchester United set to resume training
- Charlie McCann sends message after leaving Manchester United
- United announce Rashford is set for surgery on shoulder injury
- Raphael Varane says goodbye to Real Madrid after agreeing to join United