Paul Pogba has returned to action for Manchester United like we hoped he would. He is keen, committed, and importantly he seems happy.
This is reflected in his social media postings. He is updating fans about his day-to-day life at United again, and he really looks to be enjoying training sessions.
He uploaded an Instagram story after United’s last training session releasing a series of photos showing how he nearly pulled off the ‘perfect tackle’ on teammate Fred. You can see the pictures below with Pogba’s captions…
It is just great to see Pogba happy and having fun, as this mindset is being reflected in his performances on the pitch.
Pogba has been dominant in the matches he has played, and in the minutes when he has been on the pitch, United’s scoreline has been to beat our three opponents, Tottenham, Sheffield United and Norwich, by a combined 5-0.
He has only started one of these games, coming off the bench in two, and United have not looked as sharp without him. The difference he makes is noticeable.
Pogba is expected to start for United tonight away at Brighton, and hopefully another strong performance and three points beckon.
- Confirmed Manchester United XI v Bournemouth
- So the Fernandes and Pogba injury story no longer exists
- Solskjaer says Teden Mengi will be around the first team next season too
- Solskjaer is getting more out of Matic at Manchester United than Mourinho managed
- Josh King will be desperate to impress against Manchester United after January bid
- Extending Paul Pogba’s contract would be as big as any United transfer
- Mason Greenwood’s versatility means he could fill in for three players in dream Manchester United scenario
- It appears Manchester United are giving up on Jesse Lingard
- Three takeaways from United missing out on Jude Bellingham