As you might expect from a team on a 19-game unbeaten run, Manchester United fear nobody right now.
Marcus Rashford’s message on social media ahead of today’s FA Cup semi-final with Chelsea sums that up.
He posted a picture with teammate Mason Greenwood saying ‘You ready bro? Let’s get them'”
United take on Chelsea at 6pm at Wembley, with the winner facing Arsenal in a fortnight’s time in the final, after they beat Manchester City.
Chelsea present a tough opponent for United, but one which hold no fear.
United have beaten Chelsea three times this season, by a combined score of 8-1.
We also knocked Chelsea out of the FA Cup last season at Stamford Bridge.
So while United will have plenty of respect for a Blues side which sit one point above us in the Premier League, there is no reason to be scared.
Instead United’s players have total belief in themselves to get the job done, and spirits in the camp are high.
The confidence and good spirits were evident from happy scenes in Saturday’s training session.
United were also wearing new training gear, which has been introduced for the forthcoming season.
Rashford has won two FA Cup semi-finals himself, against Everton in 2016 and Tottenham in 2018.
The United forward has 22 goals this season, including three against Chelsea, and will be looking to add to that tally today.
He netted a brace at Old Trafford in a 4-0 win on the opening day of the season, one from the penalty spot.
Then in the EFL Cup he scored a memorable free-kick to win the game at Stamford Bridge.
United’s only injury doubts for the fixture are at left-back. Luke Shaw is out, and Brandon Williams is 50-50, with Timothy Fosu-Mensah most likely to deputise.
Fosu-Mensah has played in a FA Cup semi-final before, featuring in the 2016 win against Everton in which Anthony Martial scored a dramatic winner.
- Cavani needs one more subsitute goal to equal Solskjaer record
- Jack Grealish responds to Dean Henderson’s new look
- Joel Glazer comments in announcement to plan Super League
- ‘Absolute scandal’… Gary Neville rages against proposed European Super League reports and Glazers
- Three big positives from Manchester United’s win over Burnley
- What channel is the Man Utd v Burnley Premier League match on? Kick off time, live stream and latest team news
- Three key questions as Raphael Varane to Manchester United links ramp up
- Youngster Malachi Sharpe undergoes first Manchester United academy training session