Manchester United has a real buzz about the club right now thanks to the Cristiano Ronaldo effect.
The players can’t wait to join the club icon on the pitch at Old Trafford, but some may have to wait a little longer than others.
Marcus Rashford is working his way back to fitness after an operation and doing everything he can to get fully healthy.
Rashford sent a message to supporters with a picture from inside an oxygen tank.
He is doing all the necessary rehab work to get back to peak fitness and says he ‘can’t wait to be back on the pitch’.
Due back late next month?
After undergoing a shoulder injury in early August and also resting a foot injury, Rashford recently returned to light training.
A report from The Sun claimed United’s coaching staff were pleased with his progress.
Rashford was originally projected to return in late October but could now be available at the end of September.
The September 29 clash with Villarreal at Old Trafford in the Champions League lines up as a possible return date.
Rashford will obviously be desperate to get back on the pitch and play even sooner.
He just needs to ensure he does not push himself too hard too soon and end up suffering a setback as a result.
- Ralf Rangnick explains what he’s noticed about Marcel Sabitzer since he joined United
- Rasmus Hojlund urged to sign for Manchester United by Danish teammate
- Ivan Toney could still be a viable option for Manchester United this summer
- Director admits Manchester United wanted ‘genius’ Aleksandr Golovin before £26m move
- Marcel Sabitzer masterclass as star scores two and assists one for Austria
- Napoli urged to sign Lukaku if Manchester United land Victor Osinhen
- Callum Gribbin battling to save career after serious knee injury
- Wayne Rooney compares Manchester United striker target to Cristiano Ronaldo
- ‘Phenomenal’ Amar Dedic shows why Manchester United like him in Euro qualifier
- Manchester United loanee Amad says he’s got so much stronger this season
- Marcel Sabitzer explains why he stays after training to do extra practice at Manchester United
- Kanchelskis says Manchester United will not sign Russia starlet Sergej Pinyaev
- Bruno Fernandes creates eight goalscoring chances in Portugal win
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe and Ineos already have Paul Mitchell plan for Manchester United
- Marcus Rashford waiting for takeover for new contract makes total sense