Manchester United has a real buzz about the club right now thanks to the Cristiano Ronaldo effect.
The players can’t wait to join the club icon on the pitch at Old Trafford, but some may have to wait a little longer than others.
Marcus Rashford is working his way back to fitness after an operation and doing everything he can to get fully healthy.
Rashford sent a message to supporters with a picture from inside an oxygen tank.
He is doing all the necessary rehab work to get back to peak fitness and says he ‘can’t wait to be back on the pitch’.
Due back late next month?
After undergoing a shoulder injury in early August and also resting a foot injury, Rashford recently returned to light training.
A report from The Sun claimed United’s coaching staff were pleased with his progress.
Rashford was originally projected to return in late October but could now be available at the end of September.
The September 29 clash with Villarreal at Old Trafford in the Champions League lines up as a possible return date.
Rashford will obviously be desperate to get back on the pitch and play even sooner.
He just needs to ensure he does not push himself too hard too soon and end up suffering a setback as a result.
- Manchester United suffer predictable injury blow as Anthony Martial injury news breaks
- Marcus Rashford names ‘amazing’ Man United stars he chose as POTY
- “Spend it now”: Manchester United legend would splash £100m on ‘generational goal-getter’
- Edwin van der Sar steps down as CEO of Ajax: Paul Scholes wants him at Manchester United
- Top 10 Marcus Rashford Goals at Manchester United, Ranked
- Rio Ferdinand identifies one Manchester City player United must stop and how to do so
- Bruno Fernandes says Manchester United target can become world-class
- Newcastle believe Manchester United most likely to sign £43m star
- The three Manchester United kits for the 2023/24 season have been leaked
- One Manchester United player named in BBC team of the season
- Fulham boss says one Man United star changed the game ‘completely’ on Sunday
- 152-year-old tradition will be broken in the FA Cup Final this weekend
- Keane loves ‘outstanding’ Manchester United target and called his critics idiots
- Ten Hag says Man Utd star must change or be overtaken by a new signing
- Manchester United star named best Premier League player for 2022/23, by performance data