Manchester United were held to a 1-1 draw by Wolves at Molineux.
After dominating the first half, United’s performance level slipped in the second.
Anthony Martial scored an opener, before Ruben Neves equalised after half-time with a long range strike.
Paul Pogba could have won it, having earned a penalty, his effort from the spot was saved by Rui Patricio.
It’s a glass half-full, half-empty scenario depending on your perspective
Former United captain Rio Ferdinand is choosing to take a positive outlook on the result, and ex-teammate Rafael da Silva agreed.
A point away to Wolves isn’t terrible, but the frustrating element is United let them off the hook again.
Jesse Lingard spurned a clear cut chance, while Martial could have added another, in addition to Pogba’s saved penalty.
United remain unbeaten through two games, which we would have taken heading into the tricky early fixtures.
Up next is Crystal Palace at Old Trafford. Lets kick on.
- Solskjaer is staying positive over Pogba, praises Matic and Fred
- The figures behind United’s latest Alexis Sanchez stance
- Bruno Fernandes’ extraordinary numbers ahead of United move
- Predicted Manchester United XI v City
- Manchester United fans react to Fernandes developments