Manchester United fans have say on potential Paul Pogba for Paulo Dybala swap offer
Manchester United are facing up to the very real possibility of losing Paul Pogba in 2021.
Pogba’s agent told Tuttosport this week the midfielder will not be renewing his contract.
With his present deal expiring in 2022, United will want to avoid losing him on a free transfer, again.
That does not mean United will be rushing into accepting the first proposal on offer.
TMW report Juventus are preparing an offer which will be Paulo Dybala, possibly plus cash, for Pogba.
However, Dybala may have already missed his chance to move to Old Trafford.
The Argentine declined the chance to sign in 2019 when Juventus offered him as part of a Romelu Lukaku swap deal.
Should United really rush into accepting an offer for a player whose heart is not in it?
There are questions still now, as there were then, as to where Dybala would fit into United’s side.
There is not an overwhelming strength of feeling that this deal is the right one for United.
The club cannot compound one mistake with another. There is no point in selling a highly paid player who does not want to be at United, with another.
Bruno Fernandes has set a high standard for future United signings which the club must try and replicate.
Here is a look at how fans reacted to the Dybala for Pogba swap rumours…
- Triple sale would be a ruthless way for Erik ten Hag to start Manchester United's summer
- Manchester United offered chance to sign star Ten Hag sold for £23.8m
- Manchester United cancel the end of season awards ceremony, it's the right decision
- 5 Ajax players who will actually improve Manchester United: Including £50m target
- How Manchester United could make £120 million in player sales this summer to get £240m budget
- Nemanja Matic tells Manchester United fans an absolute diamond is coming through who has surprised him
- 21-year-old striker confirms Manchester United exit on Instagram
- 'Monster' ex Manchester United centre-back used to demand to train 1 v 2
- Manchester United transfer target nicknamed 'the butcher of Amsterdam', he shut Haaland down