Luke Shaw and Eric Bailly were two of the better Manchester United players in the draw with Crystal Palace.
They were part of a defensive unit which were able to come away with a clean sheet.
Shaw was impressive from an attacking perspective, creating two clear cut chances. United could not have asked for more from him.
Both Shaw and Bailly sent messages out on Instagram after the 0-0 at Selhurst Park.
At least Shaw’s message shows that the United players recognise that the result was not good enough.
It would be worrying if they focused purely on remaining unbeaten away from home.
United’s 21 game unbeaten record is impressive, but it has not been good enough to win the title.
City now have a 14 point lead and now look to be home and dry. We face them this weekend, hoping to delay their inevitable title win and put a dent into their lead, which has grown considerably over the last week.
United now have just one win from the last five games. We should have been going to The Etihad hoping to cut down a nine point lead to six. Now it is just about saving face.
Shaw and co will want to keep up the team’s unbeaten run. It would be terrible for it to come to an end at City’s hands. We might have to brace for another 0-0 on Sunday.
- Connor McGregor says he wants to buy Manchester United, what is his net worth?
- Gary Neville reacts to reports Ed Woodward has quit Manchester United
- Ed Woodward to quit Manchester United – report
- Luke Shaw delivers passionate message against Super League
- Hung out to dry: Manchester United players deserve our full support
- Jack Kingdon sends message after making Manchester United under-18s debut
- United fans praise Guardiola comments about Super League
- Marcus Rashford expresses discontent towards United’s Super League plans
- Manchester United Supporter’s Trust issue statement after meeting with Prime Minister
- Four benefits of United finally having a full week without a game