Karim Benzema sends message to Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema won a staggering four Champions League titles together at Real Madrid.
The two forwards are bonded for life, and their special friendship also carries over to the next generation.
Benzema’s son has been hanging out with Cristiano Ronaldo’s son during the winter break, and the France international is happy to see their friendship.
A snap of the youngsters wearing their international shirts recreated a picture of the two strikers taken at Euro 2020 this past summer.
Benzema sent a message to Ronaldo showing how pleased he was with the snap.
Benzema is still at Real Madrid and has enjoyed stepping up since Ronaldo left, and he is the main man rather than simply playing a supporting role.
The 34-year-old has scored 24 goals already this season for Real, 10 more than Cristiano Ronaldo has netted for Manchester United.
Hopefully he reminds Ronaldo about this, and fuels the United star to want to kick on even further. United need a fired up no.7 to kick on during the second half of the season.
- Report: Cristiano Ronaldo and Manchester United teammate ruled out injured v Crystal Palace
- Report: Paul Pogba has decided his next club, final details being sorted on three-year contract
- 9 players who represented both Manchester United and Barcelona amid Dest links; including French World Cup winner
- Manchester United man whose contract expires this summer says he could stay to play under ten Hag
- De Gea and McTominay lead reaction as Manchester United goalkeeper celebrates reaching Wembley