Marcus Rashford had a positive message for supporters after Manchester United’s draw with Liverpool.
Rashford scored United’s goal in the 1-1 draw, his first from open play since the first match of the season.
The United star had a positive message to send out after the game, while posting a picture of himself outmuscling Virgil van Dijk.
His post drew a response from reported United transfer target James Maddison, who posted a simple clapping emoji underneath Rashford’s message.
While just a small gesture, it adds to the school of thought that Maddison would welcome the opportunity to follow Harry Maguire to Old Trafford.
The Mail reported just last week that Maddison is high on United’s wishlist heading into January and next summer.
Maddison starred at Old Trafford last month in United’s narrow in over Leicester. He’s a player we would love to see join as he would fill a key squad need in attacking midfield.
United are reportedly paying attention to him, and it seems the feeling is mutual.
If he is after a move, his message wasn’t exactly subtle.
- United fans call for 58th minute walkout at Old Trafford against Wolves
- Desperate Manchester United still have to buy quality not quantity
- How did Manchester United have no ‘plan B’ after Haaland?
- Manchester United fans react to facing Tranmere in FA Cup fourth round
- Scott McTominay is targeting United return for Europa League games