Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named Manchester United’s starting line-up to face Brighton and Hove Albion.
Here is a look at how the Red Devils will line up…
Confirmed XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford
Substitutes: Romero, Williams, Pereira, Fred, McTominay, Bailly, James, Ighalo, Mata
This is the same XI which beat Sheffield United last week. Jesse Lingard fails to make the bench.
United are looking to continue a 14-match unbeaten run, and get all three points, to keep up the pressure on Chelsea and Leicester.
Brighton could pose a tough test, beating Arsenal and drawing with the Foxes in their two matches since returning.
The Seagulls have also had a week’s rest in preparation for this fixture, while United played a FA Cup tie which went to extra time on Saturday.
United beat Brighton 3-1 at Old Trafford earlier this season, but lost on our previous two visits to the Amex. This is Solskjaer’s first visit to the stadium as manager.
Kick off at the Amex is at 8.15pm UK time.
- How Cameron Borthwick-Jackson is faring since leaving Manchester United permanently
- Manchester United loanee James Garner has big point to prove this weekend
- Amad Diallo is the risk Solskjaer should be taking at Manchester United
- Diogo Dalot has perfect opportunity to impress against Manchester United
- Ed Woodward needs to back Solskjaer this summer to complete Manchester United’s squad
- Predicted Manchester United line-up v Manchester City
- Manchester United’s plan to rely on Mason Greenwood may need to be re-assessed
- United loanee Jacob Carney wins player of the month award
- Lindelof says it is a joy to have Luke Shaw in the team