Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named Manchester United’s starting line-up to face Brighton and Hove Albion.
Here is a look at how the Red Devils will line up…
Confirmed XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford
Substitutes: Romero, Williams, Pereira, Fred, McTominay, Bailly, James, Ighalo, Mata
This is the same XI which beat Sheffield United last week. Jesse Lingard fails to make the bench.
United are looking to continue a 14-match unbeaten run, and get all three points, to keep up the pressure on Chelsea and Leicester.
Brighton could pose a tough test, beating Arsenal and drawing with the Foxes in their two matches since returning.
The Seagulls have also had a week’s rest in preparation for this fixture, while United played a FA Cup tie which went to extra time on Saturday.
United beat Brighton 3-1 at Old Trafford earlier this season, but lost on our previous two visits to the Amex. This is Solskjaer’s first visit to the stadium as manager.
Kick off at the Amex is at 8.15pm UK time.
- Lisandro Martinez and Marcus Rashford send messages to Luke Shaw
- Antony sends happy birthday message to Cristiano Ronaldo
- Paul Ince sends classy message to Christian Eriksen while reiterating Andy Carroll stance
- David de Gea backs Marcel Sabitzer to step up following Christian Eriksen and Casemiro setbacks
- Portsmouth boss delivers verdict on how Di’Shon Bernard fared on his loan debut
- David de Gea issues update on contract talks with Manchester United
- Jeffrey Schlupp issues two-word verdict on Marcus Rashford’s current form
- Patrick Vieira handed Crystal Palace star specific task of nullifying Aaron Wan-Bissaka
- Manchester United academy talent Logan Pye ruled out for the rest of the season