Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has named Manchester United’s starting XI for tonight’s clash with Aston Villa.
Here is a look at how an in form United line up at Villa Park…
Starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Martial
Substitutes: Romero, Bailly, Williams, Pereira, Fred, McTominay, Ighalo, Mata, James
United came into this fixture having previously picked the same starting line-up for three Premier League games in a row, the first time since Sir Alex Ferguson era. It is now four games with the same XI.
Leicester only drawing at Arsenal in midweek gives United a chance to close the gap on them to just one point.
If United win our final five Premier League games, we will clinch a Champions League spot.
The first of those is tonight, and there is a job to do against a side battling to avoid relegation. Away games in the Premier League are always tricky, but anything less than three points will be seen as a disappointment.
Villa managed to draw 2-2 with United at Old Trafford back in December.
- Anthony Elanga vows ‘I’ll be back’ after injury
- Solskjaer praises Diallo’s training performances once again
- After Phil Neville lands Inter Miami job, son Harvey provides first United u23 assist
- Hannibal Mejbri shows a touch of class in under-23s defeat
- United fans hope Diallo could feature this week after u23 absence
- Three players Manchester United were lucky to avoid in the summer
- United fans react to Anthony Elanga’s impressive under-23 performance
- Manchester United must fix right wing problem, says Gary Neville
- Rashford and Fernandes need United teammates to step up