The team news is in and Manchester United’s starting line up against Sheffield United has been announced.
Here is a look at Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s chosen XI and substitutes bench.
Starting XI: De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Lindelof, Maguire, Shaw, Matic, Pogba, Fernandes, Greenwood, Rashford, Martial
Substitutes: Romero, Bailly, Williams, Andreas, Fred, Mata, McTominay, James, Ighalo
There are three changes to the XI, and the only squad change sees Andreas Pereira on the bench over Jesse Lingard.
Once again Axel Tuanzebe and Phil Jones were the only two players unavailable for selection due to injury.
Sheffield United are without United loanee Dean Henderson, who is ineligible to play.
This is Manchester United’s first fixture back at Old Trafford since March, and it will have a different feel, being played behind closed doors.
The club have done an impressive job of decorating the stadium to create a visual atmosphere, and this has received initial praise from supporters ahead of the fixture.
The match against Sheffield United kicks off at 6pm, with the Blades just two points below us in the Premier League table.
- Have United made an expensive miscalculation over Sancho?
- Europa League glory would be pivotal for United
- Mason Greenwood sends message to James Garner
- Luca Ercolani makes comeback for under-23s one year after ACL tear
- Rumoured Pereira and Garner exits make it important United sign new midfielder
- Why it may be bad luck which forces Manchester United’s transfer hand
- Solskjaer was right about ‘exceptional talent’ Anthony Martial
- Ethan Hamilton finds new club after Manchester United release
- Mark Helm scores impressive free-kick in under-23s first friendly