Last week former midfield maestro Roy Keane called out a lack of leaders in the Manchester United side.
At the weekend United’s big characters stepped up. Bruno Fernandes led the way.
Fernandes produced a Ronaldo-esque leap to head in Luke Shaw’s cross to draw United level after going a goal behind.
He went onto score one more and provide an assist to seal an impressive away win at Everton.
Fernandes responded with a simple message on social media on Sunday afternoon…
Fernandes was not the only United player to post on social media after the big win.
Fred praised the ‘team effort’ from United and congratulated Edinson Cavani on his first goal for the club.
Harry Maguire posted, referring to United’s recent poor form – citing this as the perfect way to bounce back.
This was a better way for United to sign off for the international break than the last one.
There are still big questions to be answered, about the lack of consistency United keep serving up.
This result was encouraging though, and shows once again what United can do when fully focused.
- 'We knew': West Ham defender gives his verdict on Manchester United after last-gasp defeat
- 'Treading carefully': Manchester United loanee won't return until next month
- 'It doesn't matter how or who': Manchester United star sends passionate message to fans
- Rio Ferdinand mocks his brother after Manchester United beat West Ham
- 'He can go to the top': Manager tips 'unbelievable' Manchester United loanee to achieve big things
- Cristiano Ronaldo and Anthony Martial respond to teammate's 'Fergie time' message
- 'Amazing feeling'… Manchester United attacker says it was a dream to hear fans singing his name
- Manchester United star sets all-time Premier League record in Red Devils win
- Some Manchester United fans react to Anthony Martial's performance
- Paul Pogba reacts to Manchester United's 1-0 win over West Ham
- Photo: Anthony Martial pictured embracing Ralf Rangnick after Manchester United beat West Ham