Bruno Fernandes has sent his first social media message to fans as a Manchester United player.
Fernandes posted a message on his Instagram page last night expressing how excited he is to get started at Old Trafford.
This was his first post on the platform since his move to United was clinched on Thursday.
Fernandes said it was an ‘amazing feeling’ to have finally joined Manchester United.
Ready to go
Fernandes had his first training session as a Manchester United player on Friday and looks to have settled immediately with his new teammates.
He is expected to play a part against Wolves in the Premier League later today.
United’s last home match was a depressing one at home to Burnley, where the team looked lost.
It is wrong to bill Fernandes as a saviour, but he will be a huge help, and he will be able to link midfield and attack, which the Red Devils have struggled to do this season.
He is the next step in United’s rebuild, a crucial part of the puzzle. He might even help the club lift silverware this season.
We just wonder where the club would be right now if we had managed to secure Fernandes last summer.
- Is Manchester United vs West Ham on TV? Kick off time, team news and prediction
- 4-3-3: Predicted Manchester United XI v West Ham, Greenwood at 9
- Rangnick says he is happy with Manchester United star but calls on him to improve defensively
- Manchester United talent scores twice on under-23 return after loan recall
- Rangnick says Cristiano Ronaldo has a new injury and issues fitness latest on Scott McTominay