Bruno Fernandes sends message to Manchester United supporters
Bruno Fernandes has sent his first social media message to fans as a Manchester United player.
Fernandes posted a message on his Instagram page last night expressing how excited he is to get started at Old Trafford.
This was his first post on the platform since his move to United was clinched on Thursday.
Fernandes said it was an ‘amazing feeling’ to have finally joined Manchester United.
Ready to go
Fernandes had his first training session as a Manchester United player on Friday and looks to have settled immediately with his new teammates.
He is expected to play a part against Wolves in the Premier League later today.
United’s last home match was a depressing one at home to Burnley, where the team looked lost.
It is wrong to bill Fernandes as a saviour, but he will be a huge help, and he will be able to link midfield and attack, which the Red Devils have struggled to do this season.
He is the next step in United’s rebuild, a crucial part of the puzzle. He might even help the club lift silverware this season.
We just wonder where the club would be right now if we had managed to secure Fernandes last summer.
- Report: 'Furious' Ten Hag orders Manchester United flops to report to Carrington for extra training session
- Thomas Frank gives his verdict on Brentford fans booing Manchester United's Christian Eriksen
- 4 chances created from 18 touches: £35m Manchester United target continues to dazzle
- Manchester United 'really confident' of sealing fourth summer signing, says Romano
- Ten Hag says Manchester United's players did not do what he asked against Brentford